Lip Balm Wild Berry
Only pure Nature goes on your lips with our unique combination of replenishing plant based ingredients will have your lips moisturized in no time.
• Shea Butter is obtained from the seed of the Karite Tree in West Africa. Shea butter enables your skin to absorb moisture from the air and as a result it becomes softer and stays moisturized. It is good to use in sun products as it is known to have natural sunscreen properties and will help to protect the skin from the damaging effects of the sun.
• Cocoa Butter is extracted from the seed of the Cocoa Tree. Cocoa butter is known to stay on the surface of the skin to help protect the skin and lock in moisture and to heal and moisturize skin that has been exposed to the harsh elements of wind, sun and cold.
• Vitamin E is a natural antioxidant that that protects cosmetic products and oils from oxidation and rancidity.
• Aloe Vera is great for the skin because of its well-known healing properties for the skin; aloe is one of the primary compounds used in the cosmetic industry. Aloe is also great for applying topically to burns, abrasions and even to bug bites.
• Sunflower Oil is a natural and healthy way of maintaining grate skin, packed with vitamins A, D & E that help moisturize and nourish your skin to give it a healthy glow.
• Bees Wax is a substance secreted by the worker honey bees used for the construction of their honeycomb. Bees wax is an excellent hardening agent in lip balm.
• Soybean Oil has a small molecular structure which enables it to penetrate the epidermis. Soy is naturally rich in vitamin E, essential fatty acids, and lecithin which benefit the skin when applied topically.